in

Calvert Script Printable

Last post 02-21-2008 12:37 PM by flamingofeet. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-21-2008 10:29 AM

Calvert Script Printable

I used to have a script page hung on my wall for my son to reference (I scanned the script sample page from the 1st grade curriculum, printed it and hung it up), but somehow it has disappeared. Is there another reference page somewhere in the 2nd grade curriculum that I'm missing or is it possible that someone out there has done the same thing and can send me a page to reference. I am not sure of the copyright issues on this, so tell me if I'm violating by asking. I know there is a wall border for purchase, but I don't need anything that formal. Just something to glance at when he suddenly blanks on making an "x" or something.

Thank you,

JDS 

2Tim 2:24 The servant of God [is] a gentle listener and a teacher who keeps cool, working firmly but patiently...
  • 02-21-2008 11:46 AM In reply to

Re: Calvert Script Printable

I have one from third grade if that will help.

Crystal 

• 02-21-2008 12:08 PM In reply to

You can find it in the Calvert i-library.  By looking under the Calvert reference tools for Grade 1.

Filed under: ,
  • 02-21-2008 12:37 PM In reply to

Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling it was out there somewhere. I'll print it out now!

JDS 

2Tim 2:24 The servant of God [is] a gentle listener and a teacher who keeps cool, working firmly but patiently...
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)